Yeah for Sadie! We're going to move Molly into her big girl bed after her birthday. We need the guestroom one last time while my parents are visiting for the party!
Hooray!!! We have had good sleep news, too. Jillian has successfully transitioned to one big mid-day nap from two smaller naps, is going to be a little earlier, and is sleeping 12-13 hours a night! (I hope I didn't just jinx it!)
2 comments:
Yeah for Sadie! We're going to move Molly into her big girl bed after her birthday. We need the guestroom one last time while my parents are visiting for the party!
Hooray!!! We have had good sleep news, too. Jillian has successfully transitioned to one big mid-day nap from two smaller naps, is going to be a little earlier, and is sleeping 12-13 hours a night! (I hope I didn't just jinx it!)
Post a Comment