On Saturday, we had Sadie's 3rd Birthday party at
Air Mania. She had a great time jumping around with many of her friends. They all ran around so much it was hard to even get pictures! Ryan enjoyed himself as well, but since there were plenty of balls to play with it is not a surprise at all. Here is what we got..
Here are a couple of Sadie's friends having a great time (There were 13 other 2/3 year olds, but I don't post pictures of kids unless I know their parents are ok with it...)

The kids did sit down for cake! Sadie wanted a "Cinderella Cake". I had a cupcake cake made for her and all of the kids loved it.
3 comments:
Who knew Molly had so much hair?!
I know! I thought the picture was hysterical!
We had so much fun - Jilly LOVES jumping. Thanks for inviting us!!
Post a Comment